6.28.2008

GOD is ALWAYS on time!


so i've been in this funk lately bc i haven't been able to find a decent job.
i've been moody towards mah bf (sowwy babes:) & he assumed i was upset or unhappy with him about something. i told him why i'd been stressed & you know what he said? he told me "not to worry because everything would be alright, it always worked out in the end." and suddenly everything was alright in my world. i said i would stop worrying because everything would work itself out in due time.
due time turned out to be less than 24 hrs away. while we were out shopping i get a phone call for a job offering. it's a decent job but kinda far out considering gas prices, but a job i def need nonetheless :/
i guess he can read my face because he asked if i accepted the offer. he then smiled and grabbed me in the middle of the aisle and kissed my face and said "see babes, i told you not to worry because everything would work out for you."
ahhh...we have our moments but i love my boyfriend :)

i ran into one of my old childhood friends as we were leaving :) funny bc our parents are friends but i haven't seen her in a few years.

after dinner & margaritas, we went back to his place and watched 10,000 B.C. he always has me watching these random movies that i would NEVER choose myself, but surprisingly it was a really good movie. check it out!
--------------------------------------------
We went down by the river yesterday & here are a few random pix i took. Thought they were nice :)





4 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yes he is
keep that relationship tight
yawl a lovely couple

blame ClumpsOfMascara 4 me stopping by, she my folk

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

missannabanna said...

awww thanx for tha comments! i want that obama tshirt for mah pup!

Lily said...

aww your boyfriend sounds so sweet!

missannabanna said...

hi lily! yeah he can be that way when he wants lol :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com