12.23.2009

vogue visage.

hi di ho!
thought i'd update since i have a couple days off = free time :)


my friend has opened a new clothing store in the area and get this - there's a full service MAKEUP BAR!
below are a few pix of me working and showing off her makeup line she's featuring in the store called Alter My Ego. if you're in Little Rock or the surrounding areas, stop by her store. the prices are VERY reasonable and you can come find an outfit, accessories and get pretty in one stop!


Vogue Visage is located in the 301 North Shackleford
(right behind Jason Deli & WestEnd Bar & Grill)

Photography: Soulfulshots.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of a makeup bar before...if only there were makeup bars all over the country. I'd love to know what colors would complement an outfit, accessories, etc. I think your friend is on to something!

LB said...

I work on Markham in LR. I wear nothing but Carmex chapstick and I would love to learn more about what would work best for me with my difficult skin. I will be stopping by soon. Thanks for letting me know.

Kim @ Black Style Central said...

Love the idea of a makeup bar. I wish there was one in my neck of the woods.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com