9.03.2009

Photo Op: Sage Green & Beauty Booty

Hola ladies!

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things with more frequent postings. I caught the BOGO-50% sale at Walgreens this weekend and bought Revlon ColorStay foundation in 400-Caramel and Revlon ColorTwist mascara in Blackest Black. My mommie also copped me a few NYX palettes at a sale for 2 bucks a piece!

[from l-r: Shangri-LA palette (doesn't list the colors), green palette (Spring Leaf, Lime Green, Green Tea), neutral palette (Highlight, Brown, Suede) ]

I also found NYX liners for 1 buck a piece at a local beauty supply. Yeah I bought all of the ones I didn't already have lol. I only bought 2 lip liners & the rest are eyeliners. All of the eyeliners are metallic except the blue on the end. I think the metallic liners are comparable to the new HIP liners that are out now.
I ♥ NYX liners!

[from l-r: Deep Red (lip), Silver, Sapphire, Purple, Barbie Pink (lip), Gold, White, Thunder Blue]

I've been trying to stray away from the bright colors at work and have been on a neutral kick lately. Today I wanted to add a little color without being too bright. I opted for a sage green toned down with a chocolate brown. This is what I came up with...


Face
Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 12 for Normal/Dry Skin - Caramel 400
MAC Studio Fix - NC50
La Femme Blush - Sienna


Eyes
UDPP
NYX Green Tea [on lid]
HIP Shady Duo - Chocolate side [blended lightly in crease & above]
*also used to fill in brows
HIP Shady Duo - Tan side [as highlight]
HIP Cream liner - Black [top liner]
HIP Liner pencil - Black [bottom liner]
Revlon ColorTwist Mascara - Blackest Black


Lips
random brown liner from Walgreens
Revlon SuperLustrous Lipgloss - Toast to Shine
[i ♥ Revlon glosses too!]



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as usual!! Nice haul too!!

missannabanna said...

thank u doll!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com