9.08.2008

fotd...Bob Marley :)

i actually wore this look today to match my shirt :)
i got this kute Bob Marley shirt during my visit at St. Louis
@ a store called CoolTees (i think that's the name of it LOL)


anywho...here's the look, a combo of bright pink, purple & teal. i took this after an 8-hour workday AND a 2 hr class & this is how it held up...
[click for larger view]

I used:
Mary Kay moisturizing lotion
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW43
L'oreal VisibleLift Eye Concealer
MAC e/s Passionate (in inner corners)
Milani e/s Shock
MAC e/s Brun (fill-in brows)
L'oreal HIP cream e/l Teal
L'oreal HIP e/l Black (waterline)
Maybelline Define-A-Lash
La Femme blush palette "Grape"
MAC l/g Fafi - Cult Fave (worn off though)

2 comments:

B said...

You look soooo pretty. I'm lovin' this look!

missannabanna said...

thank you! thought i'd lost all my readers lol

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com